The 10th edition of the Spanish National Congress on Large Dams will take place in Seville on February 18-20, 2015.
This congress, organized by the Spanish National Committee on Large Dams (SPANCOLD), will focus on two main topics:
- Innovation and technology): Dam safety.
- Planning, design and construction.
- Spillways and outlet works.
- Maintenance and rehabilitation.
- Sustainable management: Dam operation, dam governance and international practices.
- Dam operation.
- Public information and education.
You may download the first bulletin from this link: Boletin_X_JEP
Further information can be found at www.jornadasespanolasdepresas.com